Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FAULT.

It was all my fault from the very beginning.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be everything you wanted. I’m sorry I wasn’t everything you needed. I’m sorry I let you down. I’m sorry you gave up on me. I’m sorry I didn’t turn out to be the person you thought I was. I’m sorry I make mistakes. I’m sorry you hurt me. I’m sorry that you make me miserable. I’m sorry I disappoint you. I’m sorry I let you go. I’m sorry that I didn’t hold on tight enough. I’m sorry I was the one there for you. I’m sorry I listen to you. I’m sorry I fell for you. I’m sorry that I do everything wrong and nothing right. I’m sorry I cry. I’m sorry I’m so difficult. I’m sorry you wasted your time. And last of all, I’m sorry you don’t feel the same about me.

I don’t want to feel sorry for myself anymore. I feel sorry for you. I promised I would put my life into you & me. I promised I would be everything you wanted and needed. I promised I would always be there for you. I promised I wouldn’t hold you back from everything you wanted to do. I promised I wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want to do. I promised you a lot & you promised in return. Yet, I’m the only one keeping my promises lately. I know you’re going through a lot and I promised to always listen to everything you had to say. I promised to believe you whenever something was wrong and to just be there. I’ve kept that promise but all you do is push me away. I promise you that you won’t find one other person who cares about you as much as I do. I promise you won’t find someone who feels the way I do about you. I promise that I’m always going to be here for you when you need me. I promise I’ll never let go of you. I promise I’ll always be a good friend to you. I promise you we’re not going to fight anymore. I promise I’m going to chase you until you let me catch you. I’m going to care about you until you care about me the way I want you to. I’m going to hold you hand until you finally hold mine back. I’m going to hug you until you finally hug me back. I’m going to keep trying to kiss you until you finally kiss me back. I’m going to keep longing for you to miss me until you finally miss me back. I’m going to keep falling for you until you finally fall for me once again. I’m not moving on until you tell me to let go and just go away. That’s the day I’ll give up on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment